Asbestos Inspection Information:
Our team of licensed asbestos inspectors perform comprehensive asbestos inspection. All PES inspectors are state licensed and EPA-AHERA accredited technicians.
- Identify and sample all materials which are suspected to contain asbestos.
- Conduct inspections to OSHA standards.
- Perform comprehensive building inspections that detail the type, quantity and location of all materials determined to contain asbestos.
- Provide a comprehensive, detailed report which includes specific floor plans and sample results.
- Recommend the best plan of action for each material found to contain asbestos.
- Prepare any necessary abatement for contractor bidding.
- Perform school inspections and 3-year reinspections in accordance with EPA-AHERA regulations.
Asbestos Abatement Information
Our Licensed Asbestos Project Designers provide detailed specifications for contractor bidding. Detailed specifications for contractor bidding include:
- The type, quantity and location of asbestos containing materials included in the scope of work.
- The best abatement response for each material in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitoring requirements and parameters for background air quality samples.
- A list of contractor submittal requirements.
- Bidding documents including bid forms, alternates, insurance requirements and general conditions.
- Detailed requirements for post-abatement visual inspection and final clearance air sampling.