We at PES Associates, Inc. encourage professional growth and provide invaluable career opportunities.
- Prepare Property Condition Assessments (PCA)s.
- Conduct walk-through surveys to assess condition of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, structure and foundations, interiors, common areas, exterior walls, windows, roofs, and site work improvements.
- Interview property owners, occupants, key site personnel and local government officials to obtain information concerning the subject property’s condition.
- Review certificate(s) of occupancy, maintenance reports and logs, municipal records including Building and Fire Department records.
- Take document photographs of representative systems, conditions, and physical deficiencies.
- Prepare estimated costs to remedy building deficiencies complete with estimated costs to remedy.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or environmental science.
- 2-5 years commercial building evaluation or commercial design experience with a general understanding of all building systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with PlanGrid inspection software a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of excel, Microsoft word, iPad or similar device.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Ability to travel.
- Minimum of 2 years experience performing OSHA assessments, indoor air quality/mold investigations, safety audits and asbestos inventories.
- Level and salary commensurate with experience.
For the above positions, please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Human Resource Manager
PES Associates, Inc.
62 Derby Street, Suite 10
Hingham, MA 02043
PES Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with excellent benefits and work environment.